Ehemaliges Pfarrhaus
Istrup vicarage, the oldest building in Istrup with the house number 1 in Istruper Straße, (built in 1571, used as a vicarage from 1600, and repeatedly renovated) pastors were self-sufficient with their own cattle shed, burnt down in 1779 and rebuilt in 1780
Good to know
Openings
- Currently closed
The former vicarage is partly rented out and can be viewed from the outside.Price info
- Viewings only possible by prior arrangement.
General information
Parking Available
Other Furnishing/Equipment
cool place
Payment methods
- Entrance Free
Directions & Parking facilities
- Parking spaces are available in the village.
Contact person
License (master data)
Helmut Don

















