Niemöllers Mühle
This watermill on the Ems-Lutter was built around 1736 to replace the original Niemöller flour mill from 1535 after it burned down. Since 2000, there has been a bakehouse where bread is baked in a stone oven using the old method;
Good to know
Openings
- The mill is open on one weekend in the months of April to October. The mill can then be visited inside from 2 to 5 pm.
The mill is accessible from the outside at all times. General information
Parking Available
Payment methods
- Entrance Free
Directions & Parking facilities
- Navigation address: Niemöllershof, 33649 Bielefeld
For further information on how to get here, please click on the following link: https://www.niemoellers-muehle.de/anfahrt/ License (master data)
Stadt Bielefeld, Amt für Verkehr














