Wegholmer Mühle - Westfälische Mühlenstraße Nr. 16
The Wegholm mill dates back to 1861. The tower is made of brick and quarry stone with an earth embankment, and most of the original equipment has been removed and replaced by a motorized mill (grinding operation). There is a half-timbered bakehouse in the mill yard.
A visit is unfortunately not possible at present. Please contact the Mühlenbauhof in Frille for more information.
A visit is unfortunately not possible at present. Please contact the Mühlenbauhof in Frille for more information.
Good to know
Openings
- Currently closed
Viewing is only possible from the outside.General information
Parking Available
Payment methods
- Entrance Free
Directions & Parking facilities
- Located in the district of Friedwalde
Contact person
Mühlenbauhof Frille
CompanySchwarzer Weg 232469 PetershagenLicense (master data)
City of Petershagen















