Liborius-Kump

PDF

Bookmark

Fountain
One of the three preserved fountains of the historic waterworks

The Liborius-Kump is a monument to St. Liborius, the patron saint of the city and the archbishopric of Paderborn.
The Kump is one of three preserved old wells from which the people of Paderborn used to draw their water. The baroque portal of the Bonifatius bookshop, built in 1980, dates back to 1735 and was originally located at the court prison in Königstraße, which was demolished after severe war damage.

Good to know

Openings

The Liborius Kump is freely accessible.

General Information

  • Bus stop available

Payment Options

Entrance Free

Directions & Parking facilities

By car:
Take the A 33 freeway to the Pad.-Zentrum or Pad.-Schloß Neuhaus exit; then head towards Paderborn city center. Stay on the inner ring road (Innenstadtring) in the direction of PaderHalle or Maspernplatz (if necessary, follow the parking guidance system). Turn into Maspernplatz via Hathumarstraße.
Parking:
Parking for cars is available at Maspernplatz on the edge of Paderborn city center (destination address for the navigation system: Heiersmauer 45, 33098 Paderborn). There are usually plenty of parking spaces there. Tip: Buy a reasonably priced day ticket!
An alternative is the Neuhäuser Tor parking garage, which you will pass on the way to Maspernplatz as described above.
Information on other parking options in the city center and tariffs: www.asp-paderborn.de.
By public transportation:
Take the city bus lines 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9 (PaderSprinter) to the "Kamp" stop.
For more information on traveling by city bus, visit www.padersprinter.de or call 05251 6997222.

Nearby

Getting there

Liborius-Kump
Liboristraße 1
33098 Paderborn