Kirche St. Stephan
The monastery church was not completed until January 25, 1325 and consecrated to Saint George by Bishop Ludwig von Minden. However, this naming has been forgotten in the course of history. During the Minden feud of 1368, the town and the monastery were almost completely destroyed, but later rebuilt.
Today, the former monastery church has served as a place of worship for the Lutheran community of Vlotho since the Reformation as St. Stephen's Church. The southern nave was added in 1659/60.
Good to know
Openings
General information
Parking Available
Bus stop available
Eligibility
Bad Weather Offer
Suitable for any weather
for Groups
for Class
for families
for individual guests
Suitable for the Elderly
Foreign Language
- German
Other Furnishing/Equipment
Children's Playground (outdoors)
cool place
Payment methods
- Entrance Free
Directions & Parking facilities
- St. Stephen's Church is located right in the center and is therefore very easy to reach.
More information
- Always know what's going on - a free number for all occasions: Bus and train customers in NRW can call 08006 50 40 30 around the clock for fare information, timetable information and more.
License (master data)
Vlotho Marketing GmbH - Peer Sonntag



















